miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Shake


             Good night, dear adventurers. How are you?

            I wrote this post on a Friday night, after I listened to a song; that was my happy hour. What song? “Shake it off”, the new single of the talented and one of my favorites, Taylor Swift; I loved it from the first time I listened it!

            Why people pay more attention to other people’s lives than more important stuff, or even their own lives? They judge and criticize everyone, and seem to be more interested in negative things. Entertainment news are more searched and watched than really important news.

            On this song, Taylor tells that people talk about her without even knowing her. I love her attitude; she says she doesn’t care, and that she is going to keep going and having fun. That is what life is about: putting aside the negative, learn from experiences and keep walking.

            When I talk about me, I say that I’m not a typical girl, and it’s true. I know I’m not “normal”, but so what? I’m happy being me; I don’t have to and won’t pretend to be another person. Besides, who says what is normal? Everything depends on how you see it. So while people are checking other people’s lives, I’m gonna shake it off and live my own.

            Don’t take yourself too seriously; do what you like, learn from the mistakes and have fun. Remember that, as Ralph Waldo Emerson said, life is a journey, not a destination. 

            Here is the video of the fabulous song.

            Thanks for listening. Hug.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario